Wilson, WY, US
Jackson Hole Vacation Condominiums
Job Title: Maintenance Tech
Location: Jackson, WY
Reports To: General Manager
Responsible for the proper functioning of all units, as well as all common areas. Responsible for implementing a deferred maintenance program to reduce required emergency repairs. Duties include minor electrical, mechanical, and plumbing repair. Responsible for pinpointing problem areas, determining the extent of repair effort, and conveying to the General Manager the extent of repair needs. Responsible for replacing such items as light bulbs and air filters. Responsible for supervising and scheduling additional maintenance staff as needed. Other duties as deemed necessary by management.
1. Re-keys, replaces and repairs door locks as required.
2. Makes minor repairs to toilets, sinks, laundry room, faucets, and showers as necessary.
3. Repairs or replaces major and minor appliances as needed.
4. Repairs or replaces exhaust fans as needed.
5. Replaces switches, plugs, circuit breakers, and light fixtures as needed.
6. Replaces light bulbs and heating and air conditioning filters when needed.
7. Replaces fan belts on motors as needed.
8. Orders repair and replacement material as needed
9. Repair minor wall and/or door damage
9. Works weekends and holidays as needed
10. Perform any other various duties that may be assigned by the General Manager
Performs other duties as required, including:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, use hands, talk, hear, taste and smell. The employee is regularly required to work outside, use a ladder, stand reach with hands and arms, climb stairs. The employee is frequently required to walk, sit, stoop, kneel, climb or balance, crouch, or crawl. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Necessary strength and physical ability to perform a variety of repair tasks, including lifting up to 40 pounds and occasionally lifting and/or moving 100 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may work outside, is occasionally exposed to water, fumes, chemicals, solvents, oils, or airborne particles, cleaning supplies, and risk of radiation. The noise level is created by machinery, car noise, light foot traffic, and occasionally office equipment noise such as computers, printers, calculators, phones, etc.
· Graduation from high school, Associate’s Degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school, and a minimum of 3 years experience in general maintenance positions.
· Good mechanical skills with general knowledge of repair work in several of the trades including electrical, plumbing, and carpentry.
· Ability to work with a variety of hand and power tools.
· Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports. Ability to speak effectively to guests or employees.
· Mathematical ability to calculate length, area, circumference, and volume.
· Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
· Knowledge of resort or hotel operations preferred.
Discounted Resort Stays
Paid Time Off