St. George, UT, US
Villas at Southgate
Job Title: Maintenance Person
Position Reports To: Maintenance Supervisor and General Manager
Maintenance Person assists Maintenance Supervisor in the tasks listed below:
Responsible for the proper functioning of all units, as well as all common areas. Responsible for implementing a deferred maintenance program to reduce required emergency repairs. Duties include minor electrical, mechanical, and plumbing repair. Responsible for pinpointing problem areas, determining the extent of repair effort, and conveying to the General Manager the extent of repair needs. Responsible for replacing such items as light bulbs and air filters. Other duties as deemed necessary by management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Re-keys, replaces, and repairs door locks as required.
2. Makes minor repairs to toilets, sinks, laundry rooms, sump pumps, faucets, and showers as necessary.
3. Repairs or replaces stove burners as needed.
4. Repairs or replaces exhaust fans as needed.
5. Replaces switches, plugs, circuit breakers, and light fixtures as needed.
6. Replaces light bulbs and heating and air conditioning filters when needed.
7. Provides minor repair to door and gate hinges.
8. Oils and lubricates motors as needed.
9. Replaces fan belts on motors as needed.
10. Orders repair and replacement material as needed.
11. Performs other duties as required.
12. Participate in all required health and safety meetings/classes.
13. Conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times.
14. Works weekends and holidays.
15. Reports to work on time and as scheduled.
16. Follow all rules and regulations set forth in the latest employee handbook.
17. Perform any other various duties that may be assigned by the General Manager,
18. Assistant Manager, or Supervisor.
Discounted Resort Stays
Paid Time Off