Capital Vacations strives for the best! Our mission is to deliver quality vacations to our members and guests. Capital Vacations is a vacation ownership company that provides today's travelers with a fresh perspective through our commitment, excellent customer service, and endless opportunities. Capital Vacations develops vacation ownership resorts markets, sells vacation ownership interests, and provides a full range of management services for resort owners’ associations.
Capital Vacations is searching for an Office Administrator with the necessary talents and skills who wants to be a part of a fast-paced, rapidly growing company! The Office Administrator will undertake various administrative tasks for our Corporate Office and IT department, including but not limited to welcoming visitors, coordinating meetings, travel, and other group activities, office support inventory, and day-to-day help desk support.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance with company policies.
- Answers and transfers call, screening when necessary.
- Welcomes and directs visitors and clients.
- Sorts and delivers incoming mail by department and/or employees to ensure timely distribution.
- Processes outgoing mail.
- Maintains records of receipt, mailing dates, and other required information.
- Maintains filling systems as assigned.
- Coordinates agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for management as needed.
- Processes and or assists with the submission of monthly expense reporting.
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages, etc.).
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures.
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary.
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned.
- Vendor invoice review and vendor follow-up.
Requirements, Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- High School Diploma or GED required; some post-secondary education or training is preferred.
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant, or relevant role.
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles.
- Excellent knowledge of MS office and office management software.
- Time management skills, including a sense of urgency/meeting deadlines.
- Positive and professional demeanor.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Ability to work independently.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
Capital Vacations is an equal-opportunity employer with
- Company-paid life insurance and long-term disability
- Medical with an employer contribution
- Dental, Vision, Voluntary Life, Disability, and Aflac insurance.
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid time off and paid holidays.
- Discounted condo stays.
- Opportunities for advancement in a high-growth company
If you desire to use your skills and experience in an environment where you can make a difference, we invite you to explore this extraordinary opportunity to join our TEAM!