Create social media campaigns and the day-to-day management of the company’s social media properties. You will attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and network users.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for developing social media content plans/calendar that are consistent with Capital Vacations brand identity.
- Create consistent content on all social media platforms, including writing and editing blogs, social media posts, improving customer engagement and promoting social media campaigns.
- Managing a high volume of social media posts across multiple platforms, representing corporate as well as Association.
- Communicating with social media followers, including responding to comments and private messages, in a timely manner.
- Using analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Sprout Social, and Facebook Insights to monitor and evaluate the company’s social media presence and performance.
- Capture appropriate social data/metrics to prepare monthly reports on social media marketing efforts.
- Analyze dashboard to suggest adjustments to the social media marketing strategy for optimal results.
- Identify emerging trends, best practices, and insights to optimize social media tactics, messaging, and performance.
- Both lead and participate in brainstorming and creative collaboration sessions pushing the team to create and elevate ideas.
- Maintain positive relationships and collaborative work environment with the team and across the organization’s departments.
- Create and maintain a favorable brand image of the organization and its products through online reputation management. Tasks include social listening as well as handling negative publicity on review and rating websites.
General Statement - Performs the job assigned complying with Company policies and procedures, business code of ethics, FLSA regulations, and all applicable laws, as well as ensuring confidentiality, reliability, quality, and productivity.
Education, Essential Training / Certifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, digital marketing, or a related field
- 3+ years of experience digital marketing or social media marketing
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- Three or more years of social media experience, including planning and managing content in a corporate or agency setting
- Windows OS
- Experience using various analytics software and working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Possess an understanding of search engine behavior, social media, forums, blogs, ratings, and reviews.
- Creative skills to produce media content such as photography, graphic design, video, photo reels, banner ads, etc.
- A self-starter who’s driven and possesses a high-level of strategic/critical thinking skills complimented by a creative mindset
- Teamwork skills
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communications skills
- Time and project management skills, including the ability to work on multiple projects as an individual contributor
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Understanding of Brand, Marketing, and Digital KPIs
- Hospitality or Agency experience highly desired.
Shift: Flexible schedule, ability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed.