Madeira Beach, FL, US
Island Gulf Resort
$300 Sign-On Bonus after 90 days of successful employment!
To ensure guest satisfaction and safety by providing efficient and courteous servicing of guest request; maintain guest service and public areas in good repair. Ensure maximum resort profitability by wise and efficient use of equipment, tools and supplies. The Resort prides itself in the level of personalized service we provide. Therefore, we expect our Staff to maintain a high level of integrity and service and to always attend to our guests’ needs in a professional manner.
Reports to / Supervision Received:
1. Display a pleasant, professional and guest oriented attitude at all times.
2. General knowledge of hand tools and small power tool use.
3. Maintain equipment used in quality manner and use in an appropriate safe manner.
4. Be able to diagnose problems, troubleshoot and determine a course of action in order to efficiently complete a task and restore to working order.
5. Understand guests/guestrooms security, privacy and comforts.
6. Comply with resort and department codes, policies, procedures and regulations.
7. Be willing to participate in team efforts and communicate with fellow employees.
General upkeep, preventative maintenance and minor repairs as needed to keep units in a like new working condition, to include but not limited to plumbing, painting, tiling, electrical, carpentry and furnishings replacement.
Exterior painting and repairs as needed to parking lot, poolside area, buildings and walkways.
Preventative maintenance to equipment used by landscapers, housekeeping and maintenance.
Organize and keep inventory of stocked replacement items.
Re-keys, replaces and repairs door locks as required.
Repairs or replaces stove burners as needed.
Replaces switches, plugs, circuit breakers and light fixtures, light bulbs and heating and air conditioning filters, fan belts on motors when needed.
Provides minor repair to door and gate hinges.
Oils and lubricates motors as needed.
Performs other duties as required.
Participate in all required health and safety meetings/classes.
Conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times.
Follow all rules and regulations set forth in the latest employee handbook.
Assist with any special projects as assigned by Supervisor.
Knowledge, Skill and Experience:
1.Minimum Education (or substitute experience) required:
2. Minimum Experience required:
3. Skills Required:
Dispatch Maintenance-- Silver Lake
Office: Silver Lake
Location: Kissimmee, FL, US
Office: Landmark Holiday Beach Resort
Location: Panama City Beach, FL, US
Office: Oceanique Resort
Location: Indian Harbour Beach, FL, US
Maintenance Technician I-- Hollywood
Office: Hollywood Beach Towers
Location: Hollywood, FL, US
Maintenance technician-- Calypso Cay
Office: Calypso Cay
Location: Kissimmee, FL, US
Discounted Resort Stays
Paid Time Off