Lake Forest, CA, US
VRIA Corporate Office Lake Forest
Job Title: Accounts Payable Analyst
Position Reports To: Accounts Payable Supervisor
Job Summary: Full time position responsible for timely and accurate processing of accounts payable for multiple properties assigned.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, setting up new vendors in Acumatica, verifying coding and vendor information, reviewing invoices for accuracy, investigating prior balances and payments, assist GMs entering invoices, processing and mailing checks for all properties weekly.
The Accounts Payable Analyst has the primary responsibility of processing invoices for payment from start to finish and maintaining correct vendor information in Acumatica.
• Work with resort operations to get bills entered in a timely manner.
• Make sure all invoice information is correct and in the correct format.
• Process checks for each property weekly.
• Set up recurring payments in Acumatica.
• Set up new vendors, after confirming they are not duplicates.
• Research paid invoices as requested by supervisor, resort managers, management, IT, etc.
• Obtain copies of cancelled checks as needed.
• Assist in 1099 reporting.
• Special reports or projects as directed by supervisor or management.
Other responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
• Filing documents
• Preparation of bank deposits.
• Preparation of special reports, research, and/or analyses as directed by supervisors and management.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, white out fumes, powder from print cartridges, cleaning supplies and risk of microwaves from microwave ovens. The work environment is that of a typical office with a moderate noise level. This noise level is created by light foot traffic and office equipment noise such as computers, printers, calculators, phones, etc.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, use hands, talk, and hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to walk, sit, stand, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. Occasionally move or lift boxes weighing up to 35 lbs.
Two years’ degree in accounting and or three or more years’ experience in accounts payable or bookkeeping. Ability to prioritize and multi-task, work independently, and meet deadlines. Excellent organizational, communication and time management skills. Ten-key by touch, proficiency with Excel and Word and automated accounting software.
Discounted Resort Stays
Paid Time Off