Capital Vacations strives for the best! Our mission is to deliver quality vacations to our members and guests. Capital Vacations is a vacation ownership company that provides today's travelers with a fresh perspective through our commitment, excellent customer service, and endless opportunities. Capital Vacations develops vacation ownership resorts markets, sells vacation ownership interests, and provides a full range of management services for resort owners associations.
Capital Vacations is searching for a Human Resources Generalist with the necessary talents and skills and wants to be a part of a fast-paced, rapidly growing company! The HR Generalist will provide a wide range of support in multiple assigned HR and Payroll services.
- Oversee designated business unit's payroll functions, ensuring pay is processed on time, accurately, and in compliance with government regulations
- Responsible for the accurate and timely processing of payroll for 100+ employees, as well as various special payrolls throughout the year
- Partner with Hiring Managers and Recruiting department through all phases of the interview, hiring, and onboarding processes
- Create and maintain new hire and personnel files and enter them into Human Resources Information Systems
- Ensure accurate maintenance of all employee records and files (e.g., interview documents, I-9's)
- Provide guidance regarding government regulations and ensure the compliance of the same
- Recommend and create HR processes and protocols to find and maintain efficiencies and clarity
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain the confidentiality of proprietary information
- Serves as primary HR contact for front-line leaders and employees to answer questions and resolve employee relations issues
- Speak with others using clear and professional language; prepare and review written documents accurately and completely; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette
Requirements, Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- High School Diploma or GED required; some post-secondary education or training is preferred
- Strong clerical skills to include experience working with Excel
- Ability to self-supervise and maintain confidentiality regarding HIPAA and personnel information
- Ability to communicate in a prompt, efficient manner while maintaining care and concern for team members
- Time management skills, including a sense of urgency/meeting deadlines on own
- Must be willing to participate in training delivery/public speaking
- Demonstrates empowerment to make decisions within the scope of job responsibilities
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Capital Vacations is an equal opportunity employer with
- Company-paid life insurance and long-term disability
- Medical with an employer contribution
- Dental, Vision, Voluntary Life, Disability, and Aflac insurance.
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Discounted condo stays
- Opportunities for advancement in a high-growth company
If you desire to use your skills and experience in an environment where you can make a difference, we invite you to explore this extraordinary opportunity to join our TEAM!