Opportunity for career advancement in a fast paced, growth-oriented Organization.
Full Time and Part Time Opportunities Available!!
Below are just some of the benefits you'll receive!
• Competitive Salary
• Paid time off
• Career growth
• Medical / Dental / Vision insurance
• Enthusiastic team environment
• Travel Perks to all our Resort locations
The Hospitality Specialist –Night Auditor is responsible for all EOD accounting functions and communications with the security team to ensure the safety of our guests.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsibilities listed may not apply to all locations
- Greets guests courteously and registers guests into the resort
- Assists with the maintenance and control of room inventory and availability
- Possesses knowledge of all resort services
- Possesses knowledge of reservation and billing system
- Possesses knowledge of resorts cash and credit card policies and procedures
- Possesses knowledge of the resorts products, rates, and special programs
- Answers company telephone or switchboard promptly and in a professional manner
- Ensures that all transactions for the day of the audit are accounted for and processed correctly in the property management and relevant computer systems
- Ensures that all reports are printed and distributed to relevant departments, head of department and corporate
- Distributes guest, administrative mail and packages
- Possesses knowledge of the resort emergency procedures and how to implement them
- Completes check-in packages and procedures for each guest/owner
- Completes check-out procedures for guest/owner
- Works closely with all departments to ensure guest satisfaction
- Assists guests with inquiries, requests, and complaints
- Maintains a professional and neat working area
- Maintains a professional and neat appearance while on duty
- Performs all related duties as assigned
General Statement - Performs the job assigned, complying with Company policies and procedures, business code of ethics, FLSA regulations, and all applicable laws, as well as ensuring confidentiality, reliability, quality, and productivity.
Education, Essential Training / Certifications, and Experience:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Prior hospitality experience preferred
- Timeshare experience, plus!
- Reliable Transportation
- Must be able to work weekends
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- Basic Accounting knowledge
- Knowledge of hotel property management systems preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent math skills
- Attention to detail
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Flexible schedule, ability to work weekends and holidays
- Capable of working autonomously with no one to assist him or her with basic functions, such as checking guests in and out, reconciling accounts, communicating with housekeeping and maintenance, and taking the initiative for necessary tasks
- Willingness to work overtime when necessary
Shift: Additional hours may be necessary to meet deadlines and accommodate staffing needs
- Wednesday 12:00 a.m.- 6:00 a.m.
Thursday 6:00 p.m.-6:00 a.m.
Friday 6:00 p.m.- 6:00 a.m.
Saturday 6:00 p.m.- 6:00 a.m.