Maui Travel Alert
Due to the wildfire devastation, the State of Hawai'i has issued an emergency proclamation for Maui. We are actively monitoring state-issued updates and travel advisories. All non-essential travel is discouraged. We will contact owners and individuals with existing reservations regarding their stays. Our thoughts are with our extended Ohana and everyone affected by these wildfires.
Panama City Beach, FL, US
Landmark Holiday Beach Resort
Recruit Position Duties
We are looking to hire a detail-oriented HVAC technician to install, maintain and repair HVAC systems. The HVAC technician will be skilled in cleaning, adjusting and repairing systems. You will be responsible for air quality systems from installation to end-of-life by performing maintenance, filter replacement, and emergency repairs.
To be successful in this role, customer satisfaction, safety and comfort should be your top priority. Ideal candidates will be patient and have excellent organizational and troubleshooting skills.
HVAC Technician Responsibilities:
• Installing, maintaining and repairing ventilation and air conditioning systems and equipment.
• Identifying maintenance risks on equipment.
• Diagnosing electrical and mechanical faults for HVAC systems.
• Cleaning, adjusting and repairing systems, and performing warranty services.
• Performing emergency repairs promptly and efficiently.
• Providing technical direction and on-the-job training.
• Keeping daily logs and records of all maintenance functions.
• Ensuring compliance with appliance standards and with Occupational Health and Safety Act.
• Complying with service standards, work instructions and customers' requirements.
• Assisting with customers' queries.
General Statement - Performs the job assigned, complying with Company policies and procedures, business code of ethics, FLSA regulations, and all applicable laws, as well as ensuring confidentiality, reliability, quality, and productivity.
Recruit Position Requirements
HVAC Technician Requirements:
• High school diploma, GED or suitable equivalent.
• 1+ year experience as an HVAC technician, and willingness to continue education in HVAC field.
• HVAC Certified
• Valid driver’s license.
• Understanding of advanced principles of air conditioning, refrigeration and heating.
• Working knowledge of boiler systems.
• Proficient in balancing air and water treatment systems in line with HVAC protocols.
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
• Proficient in reading schematics and work plans.
• Ability to work after hours, over weekends and on public holidays with short or no notice.
• Ability to work in confined spaces.
Office: The Resort on Cocoa Beach
Location: Cocoa Beach, FL, US
Maintenance Tech -- La Costa
Office: La Costa
Location: Pompano Beach, FL, US
Maintenance Tech I-- Sea Club IV
Office: Sea Club IV
Location: Daytona Beach, FL, US
Maintenance Tech I-- Silver Lake
Office: Silver Lake
Location: Kissimmee, FL, US
Office: Sand Pebble Resort
Location: Treasure Island, FL, US
Maintenance Technician I-- Hollywood
Office: Hollywood Beach Towers
Location: Hollywood, FL, US
Maintenance Technician-- Calypso Cay
Office: Calypso Cay
Location: Kissimmee, FL, US
Maintenance Technician-- Oceanique
Office: Oceanique Resort
Location: Indian Harbour Beach, FL, US
Discounted Resort Stays
Paid Time Off